Thursday, October 18, 2007

Working for Him, priceless

I want to enter the ministry field as a professional. I have put some thought into working at a church with youth and being in charge of a women’s ministry directed toward young women. I would be helping adolescent girls grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ. I have also considered becoming a staff member of Campus Crusade for Christ; reaching out to college students and watching them come to know Christ is exhilarating for me! I really enjoy speaking to people and getting to know them one on one, and I feel that a Speech Communication degree will enhance my ability to speak and relate to others in relation to these career choices.
I figured that if I have to have a job, I might as well work for the Lord while I am here. I feel that He has done so much for me; the least that I can do is dedicate all that I am to Him, my career, my life, my everything. This is extremely exciting to me, and I am patiently anticipating what He has planned for my future.

No comments: